12x50 Serious User Black Extra High Power Binoculars Special Anti Glare Fully Coated Optics Lightweight Alloy Body. Ideal for Sports, Wildlife and Astronomy. 12 x 50 High Power Magnification With Case, Lens Caps, Strap And Cloth
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
High Power binoculars.
Very good visual field with 50mm OGs and 12x magnification. Ideal for bird watching and general use. Fairly light in weight so comfortable to use for long periods. Very good value for money.
- Excellent quality and clarity of vision for such a low price. For serious users, most binoculars in this price range are just toys, these are quality binoculars. Fully coated optics. Quality BAK7 prisms. Porro prism design
- Special anti glare optical coating. Eyecups can be adjusted for spectacle wearers. Fully coated lenses mean greater clarity
- Recommended by astronomers and wildlife enthusiasts alike
- Comes with nylon carry case which has an adjustable strap, a binocular neck strap and four lens covers in an outer presentation box
- Lightweight alloy with rubber/plastic covering. Only 756g weight meaning you can hold them up for longer. Many 12 x 50 binoculars weigh twice as much and can be hard to hold up without a tripod.
Description : Nice crisp sharp images. Fantastic for beginners, quick easy accurate focusing. Diopter adjustment for fine focusing and adjustable width. Binocular weight without lens caps and strap is only 780 grams meaning these are super lightweight. Field of view is 99/1000m. These offer great clear images usually associated with binoculars at a much higher price. Do not confuse these with poor quality binoculars in this price range. They really are excellent for such a low price.