Denon CEOL RCDN9 (Black) with Q Acoustics 2020i Speakers (Walnut). 5m Speaker Cable included.
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
- A combination of 2 great products to get the very best from your music source. Supplied with 5m of QED Profile 42 Strand Speaker Cable to complete your system.
- Wi-Fi Music System for Network Audio Streaming, Internet Radio, AirPlay, RM Radio & CD Playback.
- Streaming high definition music from NAS (Network Attached Storage), computers,
- Fully digital concept from input signal to output power stage
- The 2020i is an exceptional budget speaker that delivers extraordinarily low distortion which results in better treble and an improved imaging and wider soundstage
Description : Denon RCD-N9 Highlights: Wi-Fi Music System for Network Audio Streaming, Internet Radio, AirPlay, RM Radio & CD Playback. Streaming high definition music from NAS (Network Attached Storage), computers, mobile devices and the internet, via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth? and USB Spotify Connect, Internet radio and FM/AM radio, and CD player. Stunning new minimalist design, top panel controls and powerful new hi-fi delity speaker system. Controlled by polished new App. 65 W + 65 W, high power output (4 ohms, 1 kHz) Fully digital concept from input signal to output power stage Equipped with high-grade amp, for powerful, dynamic sound from a compact body Gapless playback for AIFF/ALAC Windows 8/RT Compatibility Dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 102 x 305mm - 3.2kg Q Acoustics 2020i Highlights: The 2020i is "an exceptional budget speaker which is something of a star" and has been awarded Best Stereo Speaker up to ?200 at this years What HiFi Awards - Read The Full 5 Star Review The design brief for the 2020i was to improve an the 2020, as before every part of the 2020i is bespoke. Benefiting from an all new 25mm dome tweeter which incorporates an advanced multi-layered cone material with super-decoupling from the speaker's baffle as well as improved integral damping. The 2020i's new tweeters deliver extraordinarily low distortion which results in better treble and an improved imaging and wider soundstage Whats more, the 2020i's main driver benefits from a new state-of-the-art cone material. The 2000 series previous paper/mica mix has been replaced with a new carbon fibre and ceramic coated paper material. The sonic benefits of the 2020i are again lower distortion, cleaner more open sound and faster transients. Needless to say, improvements to the tweeters and bass/mid units necessitated corre