Olympus OM-D EM10 with Power Zoom Pancake M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 EZ Lens - Silver/Silver (16.1MP, Live MOS ) 3.0 inch Tiltable LCD
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
WOW, what a camera!
I have moved from my nice, small, neat Olympus E-510 DSLR which was about 6 or 7 years old.
I bought this and immediately thought: Oh, that can only be a toy.
Then I took a picture with it: easy to use, immediate, clear viewfinder with LOTS of information. Perfect picture quality. Ideal as a camera.
Then I put it in my coat pocket: Wow it is small and neat and tidy - and still delivers outstanding results.
Yes, the menus need "thinking about". But I set the options I wanted: small focus point in the middle, aperture priority, aperture control on the front dial and exposure compensation on the back, information on the screen and viewfinder etc. Saved these as a MySet and allocated them to the A on the dial.
Now, whenever I switch to A, I get my best setup - IDEAL. I can still use all the other settings and see what they do, and quickly return to my settings whenever I wish.
Advice: don't think, buy it!
You cant take any pictures...
- Highly compact, classic, all-metal body.
- Image quality superior to much larger, comparable DSLR cameras.
- 3-axis image stabilisation for stable, blur-free stills and movies shot on the move.
- Built-in WiFi for remote shutter release, Live View mirroring, P, A, S and F control, remote zoom with electronic lenses, Live Bulb preview and image sharing directly on compatible smartphone touchscreens
- 12 Art Filters & 6 Art Effects for direct creative enhancement