Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle for PC
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
HOTAS Warthog: probably, the best you can get, but with some picky details ;-0
Having owned or tried almost every more or less serious HOTAS available in PC Gaming market, I can confidently state that HOTAS Warthog is among the best money can buy today.
More than enough has been said and written already about this wonderful controller, so I am not going to throw in yet another bunch of relatively meaningless "WOW"s, "IT'S JUST FANTASTIC!"s etc. Let's talk about some picky details, and some practical considerations, that are less often reported in user reviews, but are equally as important BEFORE you buy the product, as reading the WOWs of happy owners LOL!
1) It IS BIG and HEAVY! Especially the throttle part. So make sure you know how you plant the two devices. No flimsy shelves here! The stick is tall, meaning that if you place it on your desk, it will be in an even more acqward position relative to your body. This stick almost REQUIRES lower-level installation somewhere between your legs. Remember, unlike the COUGAR, which was modelled...
- 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect) on the 2 throttles: enjoy surgical precision that stays razor-sharp over time
- 14-bit resolution (16384 values) on each throttle
- USB connection with upgradeable firmware
- 15 action buttons in total + 1 TRIM wheel
Description : Thrustmaster 2960720 - Hotas Warthog Joystick