SUPEREX? 4 PCS 1 Word Digital Camera Photo Camcorder CR123a 3V 600mAh LiFePo4 Rechargeable lithium Li-ion Batteries With PCB Protected In The Transparent PP Case (Plz pay attention to the size: 35.4X16.4mm, it's industrial use battery and only be used in specific professional equipments)
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
its either the batteries or the charger, but when ...
- LiFePo4 battery can work under the high temperature pressure but still in good performance
- Higher capacity comparing to lion battery;CR123 3V lithium ion phosphate emf can be recycled rechargeable to 2000 times, good charge-discharge capacity, mainly used for cameras, flashlights, electric toys, etc.
- Built in Safety Circuit, safe to use,Lithium chemistry for longer lasting performance
- Environmental protection,high capacity and low internal resistance.
- Over discharge even to 0v will not damage battery,can be fast charged.
Description : System: LiFePo4 Rechargeable Batteries
Nominal Voltage: 3.2V
End-off voltage: 2.0V
Diameter: 16.4mm max
Height: 35.4mm max
Weight: about 64g (4pcs)
Ambient Temperature Range
Charging : 0-45 centigrade
Discharging: -10 to +60 centigrade
Storage : -10 to +40 centigrade
Quality LiFePo4 rechargeable cell
Built in Safety Circuitry
Maximum capacity and reliability
PCB Protected against:
Over charge (3.6+-0.05V)
Over discharge (2.0+-0.05V)
Over current (800mA)
Do not overcharge or overdischarge
Recharge drained batteries immediately
Do not short circuit
Do not dispose of in fire
Do not expose to extreme heat or water
Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
Attention?When you don't use the rechargeable batteries, plz take them out from the charger and keep them separate storage.
What's In Box
CR123 batteries x 4
The Transparent PP Case x 1
?Guarantee of 30 days return or money back, if you have any problems about the order, plz contact us first via message, we will try to solve your problem within 24 hours!
?Plz do not leave us a negative review, we think the communication is the best way to solve the problem! Thanks very much for your support!