Lenovo G50 15.6-Inch Laptop Notebook Top Price

Lenovo G50 15.6-Inch Laptop Notebook (Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVD-RW, WLAN, Bluetooth, Camera, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1) - Black with Free Windows 10 Upgrade


Lenovo G50 15.6-Inch Laptop Notebook (Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVD-RW, WLAN, Bluetooth, Camera, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1) - Black with Free Windows 10 Upgrade


[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
I certainly feel I got more than my monies' worth!
After a lengthy period of using tablets and small notebooks I felt the need to go back to a laptop. As I travel fairly frequently for pleasure and always take an internet device with me, I wanted a change from the small screens to something bigger but still portable. I tried a 10inch Asus T100TA Transformer but never got it into a usable condition as the Microsoft updates sent the Asus into a spin it has not recovered from. This Lenovo drew in about 30 Microsoft updates to begin with and there were no problems with the upgrades. The Lenovo laptop seemed to fit my requirements but I was a little nervous about Windows 8.1. The Lenovo is light and I reckoned it would fit into my airline cabin case although it had a relatively large screen - 15.6 inch. So I purchased a Case Logic soft sleeve in Austria which gave the laptop good protection and did not add too much bulk. It fitted into my airline cabin case perfectly and here I am typing away on a lovely Greek island with a nice...
Product Features



Product descriptions

Click here for more info


Click here for Best Price

Komentar