BESTEK? 150W Power Inverter DC 12V to 230V AC Car inverter DC Adapter Laptop Charger with AC Outlet + 3.2A Dual USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Tablet, Samsung, HTC, GPS, DVD Player and More (Rotatable Cigarette Lighter Plug & UK Plug) MRI1513C-UK Plug)
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
Great for airbeds when camping
- BESTEK? Advantage: #1 Best Seller in Power Inverters. The highest average review rating of any power inverter brand.This item is 150W power inverter with 2 USB port and AC outlet.
- Output 150W continuesly, up to 180W,converts 12V DC power from vehicle battery to 230V AC mains power,plus a rotatable cigar lighter plug for UK plugs.
- Charger AC outlet and 3.2A dual USB ports charge up to 3 devices simultaneously. Good for iPhone, iPad, tablet, Samsung, HTC, GPS, DVD player and more.
- Full protection and auto-shutdown keep your appliance and car from overheating, overloading, low load, short circuit, low voltage and over voltage.
- Waveform: Modified sine wave, input & output isolation swirl head with UK Socket, flexible enough to find the right angle.
BESTEK? Amazon's #1 Power Inverter BrandThis is a 150W portable power inverter and USB charger for in-car users.The design compromises the needs of a portable inverter and requirement of easy storage.It is simple to use, easy to carry. The USB port outputs 5V 3.2A(rated Current) for power hungry digital devices. It works with 12V cigarette in-car socket and provides power for electrical appliance for up to 150W. The USB charger works with majority of modern electronics, portable tablets, including iPads,Kindle, Samsung Notes, Microsoft Surface, iPhones, Blackberry, iPad and iPhone etc.
Product Specification:? Rated Power: 150W continuous, 180W max,360W peak power
? AC Voltage Output: 230V AC, 50 Hz
? USB Output: 5V/3.2 A(Rated Current)
? Optimum Efficiency: > 90%
? DC Input Voltage: 12V (FOR 12V ONLY.)
? Auto Low Voltage Shutdown: 10V-11V
? Thermo Protection:Built in 15A fuse
? Dimensions: 117*65*43mm, Net Weight:150g
Optimal Use and Precautions:? LED indicator, Red is OFF, Green is ON.
? Current Overload Protection: Shut down if overloaded,the LED is in RED.
? Short Circuit Protection: Shut down if the AC output is short-circuited for one second or over, LED turns in Red.
? Low Voltage Protection: Shut down if the input voltage drops to 10.5V or lower.
? High Voltage Protection: Shut down, LED in Red if the input voltage is 15.5V or over.
? Over Temperature Protection: Shut down, if the internal temperature is 85C or over.
Good to Know: To Resume, unplug the inverter and leave for 15 sec before plugging it again.