Ring Automotive MP75 Travel Inverter - 12v DC - 240v AC, 75w, Single Socket
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
I bought this item in February 2011, but June it went faulty. I couldn't plug anything into the socket. Contacted the company, they replaced it. The new one went faulty in October, so got a refund. So, I wouldn't recommend.
- Ring MP75 - 12v 75w PowerSource.
- Transform your vehicle into a mobile office or home from home and never be caught short of electrical power again.
- Simply Insert the MP75 into your car's cigarette lighter socket and plug in any appliance upto 75w e.g. laptop.
- Maximum power rating (watts) 75. Peak power (watts) 0.01 seconds 150. Input voltage range 10-15 volts DC.
- 240v AC socket (BS approved) 3 pin. Certification e and CE approved. Please Note this power source is not designed to run products that provide heat, such as Hair Dryers, Hair Straighteners, Hair Tongs, Heaters, Kettles, and Irons Etc....
Description : *****Auto Express Review Of The Product In 2009*****
RECOMMENDED A previous Best Buy, and still keenly priced and very effective. The Ring has one of the lowest standby current draws and is efficient. Output voltage was healthy at 230 volts, too. But the lead-free design only works if your car's cigarette lighter is positioned away from the gearlever.