Veho VFS-008 Smartfix Scan to SD Stand Alone Slide and Negative Scanner
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
What a time-saver!
Now here is something worth buying! I have spent 10 years trying to scan my 101 boxes of positive colour-slides and countless 35mm colour and B/W negs, using traditional medium price 'sweep' type film scanners, as time allowed. Quality has always been a bit iffy, lacking in tonal range, but as I use Photoshop for correction, dust removeal, perspective control etc, etc, I have laboured on. I calculated that with the years left to me, I'd never finish the job. Then I saw this unit using a CMOS sensor of 5 meg. The price was too cheap to be any good but I bought it having read between the lines of the various reviews, some of the writers obviously expecting miracles at the price. It was an absolute doddle to use and so quick compared to the old scanners I was using, 4 secs scan time each against up to 1 minute for the same size image. Loading is dead easy and I use a blower brush after loading the slides or negs into the holder to remove dust. Colour and B/W negatives come out very well...
- Scan 35mm & 110mm Slides and Negatives directly to supplied 2GB SD card
- Preview or review images on pop up 2.4 ich LCD screen
- Complete stand alone unit with Lith-Ion rechargable battery
- Also compatible with PC (XP, Vista, Win 7) & Mac OSX as USB mass storage
- 5MP CMOS sensor with 3600 DPI scans and 2592 x 1680 pixels
Description : veho VFS-008 - VFS-008 Smartfix Scan to SD Stand Alone Slide and Negative Scanner 35mm and 110mm