HTC Radar Clear Screen Protector (Pack of 3)
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
best protector i have ever used
As a general rule I prefer to keep my electronics in pristine condition, so a screen protector is usually a must. I have been through several protectors for my devices over time, and of those, this is easily one of the best I have ever used.
The protector itself is of the thick variety and doesn't feel flimsy or easily penetrable /creasable at all. The application is straight forward and clear instructions are printed on the back of the package, but the process is fairly self explanatory. There is a cut out for the front camera, which lines up absolutely perfectly if u get the protector centered on the screen. It therefore makes quite a good guide as to whether or not you have fitted it straight. There is no cutout for the light sensor however, but it still seems to be working fine so I haven't put this as a disadvantage.
The cloth that comes bundled is tiny compared to the flyer and looks like it is designed for smartphones. However they do say 'size isn't...
- This Screen Protector comes with a Crystal Clear shiny finish. Clear screen protectors are best for heavy users of video and media.
- Protects against scratches, leaves no markings when removed and feels great to touch
- Easy to apply with no cutting required and does not tear or fold during application. You should use tape to remove any dust on the screen and a Bank Card to remove air bubbles.
- The reason for the split between Positive and Negative Reviews is because of counterfeit Mobi Lock products sold under our Mobi Lock Brand. Therefore the majority of the negative reviews are not a true reflection of the quality of the product. Mobi Lock is a registered Trade Mark owned by Lock Sourcing Limited so please make sure you order from Lock Sourcing Limited in order to avoid receiving lower quality products. Sellers selling under our brand will be prosecuted in accordance with the Law
- Please note that it can be difficult to apply a Screen Protector to a device so we suggest that you view and follow this online tutorial before attempting it. This will help you avoid bubbles and get the best results from your Screen Protector: http://locksourcing.com/video.html