Peplink Balance 30 Multi-WAN Router
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
Very good router. Does everything that it should.
The model has performed flawlessly, and there is a very good free support offered by Peplink and a very active set of user forums where help and ideas can be found. The GUI is very responsive and easy to use, and settings can be easily edited without having to delete and recreate (which seems common with Draytek and Cisco SOHO routers)
The only thing that some people might miss is a IPSEC VPN server. The PPTP server is OK, but PPTP is not secure and best avoided these days. I prefer to have my own IPSEC server in a separate unit, so the omission is not a major one for me.
I'd recommend this router to anyone, and can't say enough good things about it.
- Multi-WAN Router (3 WAN) for Power User & Home Office
- Features 5 advanced load balancing algorithms - boosts your bandwidth and reliability
- Features 2x Ethernet and 1x USB 4G LTE / 3G WAN ports with automatic failover - keeps you connected should your primary WAN fail
- Built-In PPTP VPN server - connect securely from any device, anywhere
- Router Utility - our free mobile app that provides instant push notification and information about the device status, events, bandwidth usage, and more
"It just works"
Rick, May 17, 2013
"Worth the extra $$$"
S. Lewis (Missouri USA), May 16, 2013
"Dual WAN at a solid price, great customer service, and easy setup"
D. Jones, May 8. 2013
"Nicely Designed, Works Extremely Well"
Peter (New Hampshire, USA), January 2, 2013
Best reviewed dual-WAN router on Amazon US
Load Balancing and Automatic Health Checks.
- Intelligent load-balancing algorithms automatically analyze network activity and distribute traffic, preventing slowdowns and productivity losses
- Automatic Failover and Health Check technology continually monitors all connected links, rerouting traffic around dead links to ensure seamless connectivity
Intuitive Web Admin Interface and Easy Outbound Policy Management.
- Intuitive web admin interface that features drag-and-drop rule priorities and per-application policies
- Simplify outbound policy management, even with multiple WANs
Built-In PPTP VPN Server.
- Remote users get convenient access to internal LAN resources without needing an additional VPN appliance or server
- Secure connection for remote, work-at-home, and on-the-go access with any mobile device
Router Utility Mobile App, and InControl Cloud Management.
- Router Utility, our free mobile app, provides instant push notification and information about device status, Mevents, bandwidth usage and more
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.peplink.com/products/balance/