HP Pavilion 15-p049na 15.60-inch Notebook PC (Natural Silver) - (AMD A10 2.10 GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, Windows 8.1)
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
poor viewing angle
i've had the laptop since july and these are my issues that i have with it;
poor viewing angle, highly reflective screen which reflects everything, watching youtube on it is a pain because you have to keep on moving the laptop screen about to stop the glare so you can see anything.
bottom part gets hot after a while, putting on lap for long periods not advised, i'm guessing the AMD is working a lot because the fan goes on when using high intensity programs, maybe a fan cooler is a good option?
loads of bloatware pre installed but there is software to remove it.
keyboard layout too thin, but typing is fluid enough, keys are not backlit but i tend to use the touchscreen to type when in the dark.
speaker has no bass at all (since buying this laptop HP have changed the speakers to beats, when i purchased this laptop i got dolby dts sound, not sure if new brand improve the sound or not), is loud but very flat, so if you are using this as a main computer...
- Experience the benefits of a desktop in a sleek, portable package on a notebook with BeatsAudio sound and a crisp, clear HD display
- With BeatsAudio and dual speakers, the HP Pavilion Notebook is designed for rich audio on a PC
- Sync photos across your PC, smartphone and tablet with HP Connected Photo. Capture, store and order prints on Snapfish, or share them on social networks
- Access multiple music sources from one location with HP Connected Music. Listen to radio stations and broadcasts from all over the world with TuneIn Radio
- With Box, stay in touch with your photos, music, and files from anywhere with Internet access. *25 GB of free storage available (to HP Pavilion users)