Selfie Stick, dizauL? new version girl series mini Cable portrait Monopod Pole with built-in Remote Shutter ( No Battery & No Bluetooth ) for iPhone, Samsung and other IOS and Android Smartphones(blue)
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
No more restricted to needing to contain the smartphone out at arm’s length before me to consider awkward selfies, i'm able to now take more formal pictures even if it is simply myself, getting a lot more options and tilted takes to boost my own pictorial collection.
- Sweet macaron colour, young, enthusiasm , energetic. The handle made of very environmental ABS colored material, comfortable to hold, easy to clean,and never fade.
- Super easy to use: no need of Bluetooth connection, and no worries of battery running out. Just plug the cable into your phone's 3.5mm audio socket, and press the built-in button on the handle.
- Super handy to carry: can be folded as short as 19.5cm, and only weighted 106.5GR. so it can be carried around without adding any bulk to your bag, luggage or even your back pocket.
- You can plug your cable with the additional circular buckle, attractive and simple.
- universal compatibility: this dizauL selfie stick is compatible with most smartphones with the width of 3.5 inch to 6 inch and with IOS 5.0.1 and above /Android 4.2.2 and above. If it cannot be directly used, please refer to the Instructions down on this page.
Description : Instructions:
A, Before buying, you can judge whether it's compatible with your phone by the following ways:
Step1, Upgrade the system of your phone to the latest version
Step2, if your phone's camera can set a volume key function, please adjust the volume Key's function to 'take photo', then go to next step. If can't , go next step directly.
Step3, Plug your wire headset into your phone's 3.5mm audio socket, open the camera, press the volume key '+ ' of the headset cable. If you can take photos by this way, and it demonstrates that this selfie stick compatible with your phone.
B,Support for Apple iOS 5.0.1 and above systems.
C, If the received selfie stick doesn't work , please try those ways:
1.please adjust the volume Key's function to 'take photo' in your camera's Setting
2.Please download the App: 360 Camera. Then find the Volume Key's function in 360 Camera's Setting, make sure it's set as photograph, then exit 360camera, take photos in the camera of your phone.
* If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
* Please do not easily write a negative review! We believe that communication is the best way to solve any problems! Thank you for your support!